Yesterday it felt really weird to be home right after work. Ever since September, Tuesday nights have be devoted to my Meadowbrook Brownie group in Kingston. Last week was our last meeting for the year and mine for the next while. I have been a Girl Guide leader working with Brownies for 11 years and have 21 years with Girl Guides of Canada. For now I am taking a break and anyone that knows me does not believe me that I am not going to be a guider in the fall!

Our contact guider for our unit is a wonderful lady. Such inspiration! I am so glad that when my husband and I moved back to Kingston 2 years ago that I was able to work with her. This card is the thank you card I made for her. Hopefully she likes it!! Enjoy!

Almost forgot! This is a case of this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1337061?&si=OwlTogetherNow_Orange_by_dlounds Thanks for the inspiration.
Supplies
Stamps: Owl Together Now, Woodgrain background
Ink: More Mustard, Basic Black
Paper: Kraft, More Mustard
Accessories: Assorted Stampin' Write Markers, More Mustard brads, 1" circle punch, piercing tool and guide with mat

~Amanda
3 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS