Hummingbird

July 22, 2010 in , ,
Using Cherry Cobbler ink with the big floral image from the stamp set Elements of Style creates a vintage background for Mr. Hummingbird. The design reminds me of old platters and place settings. Both Mr. Hummingbird and the vintage background are popped on stampin' dimensionals to create depth.

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Ink: Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, River Rock
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, River Rock
Accessories: Basic Grey 5/8" satin ribbon, large oval punch, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, Big Shot and Top Note bigz die

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love this card, I have a friend who collects the dishes you are talking about. I believe it's called Transferware of something like that.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS