Hamilton Regional!

September 30, 2010 in ,
What a great time I had at the Hamilton Regional on Saturday! And surprisingly I wasn't tired after staying up late Friday night. My husband and I did not get to our hotel room until 12:30pm because of work and construction and then I was awake until 2am finishing my swaps!

There must have been at least 300 fellow demonstrators there. After finding a seat it was time for some swapping. As I am standing there waiting to swap Shelli Gardner walks up besides me! So of course I just had to go get my camera and get a picture of us! So cool, I got a hug and she told me it was great that I made it to this Regional. I didn't even know she would be there and I've never had the chance to meet her before!


This was my first Stampin' Up! event. It was so great to see all the presenters from both the home office who travelled from Salt Lake City, Utah and local demonstrators presenting Workshop Wow's. Ended up with a lot of photos, some notes on how to do the techniques and a ginormous amount of ideas! Make sure to check back soon for my own takes on some of those techniques.

For my swaps I decided to make 2 different samples, I made 32 of each design and only came home with 2 of my own and 30 swaps! Unfortunately I have been unable to go through my swaps, yet! Here is my first swap design:
Supplies
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Daffodil Delight striped grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, Decorative Label punch

~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS