2005 Scrapbook

October 19, 2010 in
Yesterday was the best day for scrapbooking I have had in years! I started working on a scrapbook for 2005 well over a year ago now and a lot of the pages were missing some stamped accents and there was no journaling what-so-ever! So I set to work making sure all the pictures I wanted were there and the events I wanted to remember the most were going to be all in order. I find the hardest job is gathering all the photos and extras like football tickets into one spot.
The above photo is to show you the ribbon detail. First put down the sticky strip onto the page, then use one very long piece of Basic Grey satin ribbon and start from the left side. At one side start folding the ribbon and sticking on edge onto the sticky strip. Keep going until you have enough pleats. The layers will bounce up a bit so to keep them all flat I went back with a pair of tweezers and glue dots to stick each pleat down.

After yesterdays scrapbooking I now have 32 complete pages and I am searching for photos for another 2 that I need to squeeze in - but that will require a trip to visit my mom and her photos!

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey, Handsome Hunter (retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Handsome Hunter (retired), retired Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Kraft Corduroy Buttons (retired), Basic Grey Satin ribbon, sticky strip, glue dots, Neutrals brad, Stampin' dimensionals

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. These are some great pages, I keep telling myself I'm going to start scrapbooking but so far - not.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS