Friends Never Fade

October 08, 2010 in
Have you ever tried to create a card using only one stamp set? This one gave me a little trouble. And since this card is for Splitcoaststampers Index card for the Friends Never Fade stamp set, I had to fit all 4 stamps onto one card. Sometimes it amazes me the steps it takes to create just the right card, then other times it just kinda slides all together.

Supplies
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Ink: Baja Breeze, Stampin' Write Markers: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Paper: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Certainly Celery

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. this is a great card! I love all the colors in the flowers, you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS