Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great long weekend.  It was beautiful weather for hiking, taking a drive to see the fall colours and getting stuffed full of turkey and then roast beef! I was able to sneak in a little time to stamp this weekend too.

I used a technique that I learned while at Hamilton Regionals last month. I'm not sure what it is called, but I love the fact that you can use any classic ink pad to create embossed images. Mark Jessen demonstrated this technique using Versamark, classic ink and sponges. Check back tomorrow for my very first tutorial!

Supplies
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Versamark
Paper: Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Clear crystal brad, Rhinestones, Large Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Texture Plates

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I'll have to send this to my sister, who loves stamping and scrapbooking. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the colors you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS