French Foliage

November 22, 2010 in , ,
I started this card with inspiration from Colour Combo CC295 and a new technique. But I cannot for the life of me remember what the technique is called, but it's really cool. On a piece of Whisper White card stock stamp in various colours to make a background, then cover with 3 to 4 layers of clear embossing powder (heat set after each layer). Let it cool for a moment before using the embossing buddy on it then stamp with Versamark with the leaf stamp and apply gold embossing powder. As you heat the gold embossing powder it will melt into the clear layers.

Supplies
Stamps: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Peach Parfait, Versamark, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Paper: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Accessories: large oval punch, stampin' dimensionals, clear and gold embossing powder

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Gorgeous! Excellent job with this technique- I am not sure of the name either (in fact this may be the first time I have heard of this layered embossing with the gold) :-) Thanks for sharing with all of us and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this card!! It is amazing, and the extra little details are wonderful. I love that you stamped on the back layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS