Happy November!

November 01, 2010 in , ,
I feel like Christmas is just around the corner! We've had cool days, received some snow on Halloween and the house has been cold enough for the furnace to be on. I feel like decorating for Christmas! For now I will just have to use my creativity to create some Christmas projects like today's card.

Supplies
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Certainly Celery Watercolour Wonder crayon, blender pen, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note die, Petals A Plenty Impressions Folder

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS