The Nonsuch!

November 15, 2010 in ,
The best product available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue has to be the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive sheets. They are 12x12 in size and I found that I can trim those pages down to size with my Friskar's trimmer. I have been cutting about 1" strips off to use with the Timeless Type alphabet dies. Cut a small chuck of cardstock for the letter, place it onto the adhesive sheet, make sure it adheres well then place it with the cardstock side down and white side up (make sure to keep the backing still on or else you'll have sticky stuff on your cutting plates!) to run through the Big Shot. And voila, the letters are sticky and ready to place on your project!

Supplies
Stamps: none
Ink: Stampin' Write marker in Basic Black
Paper: Early Espresso textured 12x12, Real Red textured 12x12, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
Accessories: 1-1/4" Early Espresso striped grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, Neutrals brads, paper piercing tool, retired hardware, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Timeless Type alphabet sizzlits, Big Shot Multipurpose adhesive sheets

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Excellent idea for the adhesive sheets and I love your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO! I love seeing pages on blogs to get ideas, and I will be saving this one. I love the pictures, they remind me of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney, and I still need to do those pages. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS