This is a most interesting colour combo! For inspiration I used Colour combo CC296 and a card sketch SC306 from Splitcoaststampers. The Poppy Parade cardstock was put through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder, then using the brayer I added a layer of Whisper White craft ink to highlight the texture. You really cannot tell from the picture but I dosed it in clear embossing powder before the craft ink could dry. Picking the saying had to be the hardest part of all! I am happy with the result because it came really close to what I had envisioned at the beginning!

Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Whisper White, Stampin' Write Markers: Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories: clear embossing powder, brayer, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Beautiful- I bet the embossed part of the EF looks like porcelain! The butterflies add such a great touch- thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love this card. I can't believe how great the poppy looks here. I have to say it.... I HATE the Poppy Parade color (it normally looks like washed out red), but here it is amazing! great job. I will def be caseing this one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS