Joy to the World!

December 02, 2010 in , ,
Joy to the World! I was inspired by Jackie Wright and her beautiful card. At first I was going to completely case her card, but my mom needed ideas for Christmas cards and at the time neither my mother nor I owned the French Foliage stamp set. This card is versatile though, I think I ended up tearing off the sentiment and adding a birthday one instead and sent it to my brother-in-law. Shh don't tell anyone, okay?

Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Jolly Jingles Jumbo wheel
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark, Stampin Write Marker: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Brights Collection Designer Paper
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, scallop trim punch, decorative label punch, stampin' dimensionals, Vanilla seam binding

Merry Christmas
~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love the use of leaves for Christmas. Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely job you did! I'm crazy for this one! I just noticed you linked me up, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS