April is filled with a lot of birthdays! Inspiration for this card came from Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew April Challenge: Color Focus. Pacific Point and Not Quite Navy are two hard ones for me. But I like the overall look of them together with Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. Hope you like it!

Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Pacific Point, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Not Die, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder
~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. That's a very pretty card. That stamp set gets me every time I see it. It's just gorgeous! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card! I love the colors and how you used the top note die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS