From May 1 until May 31, 2011 you will get 30% off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including:

  • Select stamp sets
  • Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
  • Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio
Click on the flyer image below to view it larger:
Shop online or contact me today to place your order!

Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? For the month of May you can get the Digital+ Starter Kit for 30% off - $150.50!

Description
Regular Price
Sale Price
Digital+ Starter Kit* (valued at more than $375!)
$215
$150.50
Stampin' Memories Add-On (valued at more than $95!)
  • 1 stamp set
  • 1 card stock pack
  • 1 Designer Series Paper pack
  • 1 Quick Accents pack
  • 1 Designer Printed Album (12" x 12")
$60
$42

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS