This is my 2nd favourite entry, you'll see my 1st fav later! I love the Night of Navy flowers! Onto watercolour paper the flower was embossed in white, then using a mixture of Night of Navy ink refill and Shimmer Pain in Frost White each flower was painted. It creates a sparkly blue flower. For the Crumb Cake flowers: they are embossed in white, then spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

Before shipping this one away I made 2 more copies, one for myself and the other for the bride and groom!

Supplies
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Curly Cute
Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper Write, Shimmer Paint Frost White, Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Ink refill, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker, Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker
Paper: Night of Navy Textured, Crumb Cake, Whisper Write, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Two Step Bird Punch , White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Brayer, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Top Note Bigz die, Paint brush

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS