Monster Birthday!

September 22, 2011 in ,
My nephew turned 5 last week! He is growing up so fast! This card is case'd from someone but unfortuantely I forgot to write down which blog I saw it on, thank you for this adorable idea! I had no idea what to make for him, but Punch Art to the rescue! At this age though I doubt he really paid any attention to the card, he passed it to his father to open while he went to attack the present!

Supplies
Stamps: none!
Ink: none!
Paper: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Petite Pennants Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Cirle Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Sizzlit Die

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Super Cute!! What a super cool idea for a kid card!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the card I posted on my facebook page! www.facebook.com/sweetcards

    Great case! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS