Deck the Table!

December 02, 2011 in , ,
My second Creative Crew project for the Holiday Focus - home decorating! I love dressing up the dinning table at Christmas, even if it's only my husband and I. Oh and of course I used the following colour combination.
These poinsettias are very easy to make, their made from a leaf stamp from the French Foliage stamp set. I used 7 leaves to create each poinsettia.
For the plate: I cut a big circle out of Shimmer White card stock, added a strip of Garden Green card stock and a piece of Vellum punched with the scallop border punch (kinda hard to see it in this picture.), stamped the greeting in Garden Green and added a Poinsettia (with Dazzling Details in the centre of the flower).
For the napkin ring: The poinsettia with Rhinestones in the center, is attached to a ring of Shimmer White card stock.

For the Candle Holder: Used Glue Dots to attach a strip of Shimmer White around the glass holder. It also has a strip of Vellum punch with the Scallop Border Punch.

Stamps: French Foliage, Many Merry Messages 
Paper: Shimmer White, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Vellum 
Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade 
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Large Oval Punch, Dazzling Details, Clear Plate, Napkin, Glass candle holder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS