Lighted Luminaria

December 19, 2011 in ,
Lighted luminarias are very popular right now! They are really easy to make when you start with the Big Shot and the Fancy Favor Die.

After cutting out the Fancy Favor box I adhered a piece of torn Whisper White card stock to the bottom to make the snow. The "stamped" elements are actually from the Christmas Village Stamp Brush Set in My Digital Studio (the same stamp set I used for my blog header). I also punched out the circle window before assembling the box. The vellum window was stamped on with Versamark ink to look like snow was falling and Dazzling Details was added around the window. Inside my luminaria is a battery operated candle to make it flicker.

Supplies
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, My Digital Studio: Christmas Village Stamp Brush Set
Ink: Versamark, Various Markers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Dazzling Details, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, My Digital Studio, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS