At Convention last week they annouced the release date of My Digital Studio 2 - August 1, 2012!

With this new My Digital Studio software you'll be able to:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • Supply Lists
  • And much more
I'm looking forward to the new features! Also look for my upcoming My Digital Studio class next month - information soon!

On Tuesday Stampin' Up! released new digital downloads:


Purchase these new downloads online today. Remember you can try My Digital Studio for 30 days for free! Downloads can be used with MDS and with other programs.

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS