Metalic Poppies

August 03, 2012 in ,
I used the background stamp Pleasant Poppies and Pewter embossing powder to create this card. Then to highlight the flowers I used Whisper White craft ink (the lighter colour flowers) and Platinum Shimmer Paint, applied with a paint brush. I also used a Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker to highlight the stems.
Supplies
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Versamark, White Craft Ink, Platinum Shimmer Paint, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Glue Dots, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Paint brush, Pewter Embossing Powder

~ Amanda
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Cool effect! Have to give it a try...
    I'm now following you from the SC discussion and hope you'll follow me too!
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and card! Thanks for sharing. (Following you now)

    Visit/follow my "Avenue of Art"
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to the catalogue release in Germany. Great card! I like the metallic effect. I follow you now, too
    Maike from simply-sweet-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS