5 years!

October 17, 2012 in ,
Received my 5 year pin from Stampin' Up! in the mail today! Wow, has it really been that long already? Thanks Stampin' Up! My 5 year anniversary was in September and I forgot until I opened a small envelope with the pin and letter. Love getting happy mail!

Have the leaves changed where you live? I love glancing at the different colours when I drive into work. But I hope the snow doesn't fall too soon! I took inspiration from those leaves for today's card. For the leaves I find it is easier to cut them out with the Big Shot and Autumn Accents die, then stamp them. I always make sure to die cut a few extra leaves just in case!

Supplies
Stamps: Wonderfall, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Gumball Green, Cajun Craze
Paper: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz die, Woodgrain Impressions Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS