I read today on a friend's Facebook post that there are now only 8 Fridays left till Christmas! Of course I doubted it until I pulled up the calendar and counted it myself! I made todays card a few weeks ago. Spent a fun evening stamping with 2 friends while I was away on vacation and we designed some of our Christmas cards. Haven't made any holiday cards yet? Please join me on Sunday November 10th for my annual Christmas Card Stamp A Stack! Cost is $20 for 10 cards - all items required to assemble these cards will be ready for you. Head over here to RSVP today, I would love for you to join us!

These stamps are perfect for your holiday cards this year! There are eight different stamps to choose from, six of which coordinate with Framelits dies or punches. View them all here!

Supplies
Stamps: Be Merry Single Stamp, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS