Tonight I'm hosting a Facebook Memories & More Party on my page - check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp/

On this layout I've dressed up a few of the cards to show what you can do with the Color Theory Suite! For the main 4x6 card I took one of the cards that says "Things I love this Autumn" and covered the words with a piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper and the circle with the new saying/title to change it to a summer card. I liked the lines on the card but of course autumn wouldn't work with these very summer photos!

One of the 3x4 pockets was left alone but for the summer memories pocket I made a mistake cutting up a 4x6 card and to save the sentiment it was trimmed down, edged with Soft Suede card stock and mounted on a Crushed Curry 3x4 card from the pack.

Supplies
Stamps: Colorful Season
Colours: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Accessories: Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Layering Circles Thinlits, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS