Lavender in Fresh Fig

January 11, 2018 in ,
On Sunday my up line, Lisa hosted a shoebox swap at her house. Each person brought a card for everyone to make. It was a lot of fun! If you want to join us it is the BEST time of year to join my team! Join during Sale-A-Bration to get your starter kit at $135 CAD, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for their kit - any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free! Sign up here.


This is the card I prepped for us to make. I don't use the Wood Textures designer series paper often enough! You could easily change the look of this card just by using a different piece from that pack.

You can earn the Lots of Lavender stamp set for free until March 31, 2018 by placing a $60 order. Place your order online or contact me!
Supplies
Stamps: Lots of Lavender, Special Celebrations
Colours: Fresh Fig, Sahara Sand, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Accessories: Wood textures Designer Series Paper, Lots of Labels framelits, Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS