Lots of Happy Kit

January 16, 2018 in

Colouring is very relaxing, especially when you don't have to worry about colouring in the lines! I must admit that I wasn't very careful with my colouring job but it turned out great anyways! That is what is so great with this kit, the images are ready for you to use the watercolour pencils to shade the images. After colouring you can leave the pencil shading as is or use a blender pen like I have to watercolour the images.

These cards would be great for any occasion and if you want to make more cards there is a refill kit! The refill kit does not include the watercolour pencils, the stamps or block.

Stampin' Up! has this great video showing some tips and tricks for this kit.

Supplies
Stamps:  Lots of Happy card kit
Colours:  Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Lemon Lime Twist, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Accessories:  all accessories are included in the kit!

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS