Welcome to another wonderful Global Stamping Friends blog hop! Enjoy today's hop and everyone's fabulous projects.

It's one of my favourite times of the year! New products to play with and earn Sale-A-Bration rewards! For every $60 you spend you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product! To download a PDF of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue click here. My project today uses the new Petal Passion Memories & More card pack and the Petals & More Thinlits dies.


The frame on the journal box was highlighted using Smokey Slate ink and an Aquapainter. Also used an Aquapainter and ink on the flowers to highlight then a bit. A piece of Always Artichoke cut out with the leaf bunch was added to the 4x6 card to create some dimension.

Here are some close up pics of the extras I added:


Supplies
Stamps: Petal Palette (words only)
Colours: Always Artichoke, Smokey Slate, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Petal Passion Memories & More card pack, Petals & More Thinlits dies, Pearls

~ Amanda
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstampinblondie.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F01%2Fglobal-stamping-friends-sale-brate.html&h=ATPtCRz5hkvSsBYWurFLuQfVMlrsJiMjPmbE1icAf6E74UziLJ7hbc4bm53vmE8CS1y6EB5N4J_AEKNwVvBuHupN9-8QDh5F4kxX5-tAY7I2wVYatNe76HdMvTreYvuCQXpBwdB2

Blog Hop list:


8 comments

Add your comment

  1. I can feel the excitement. very nice scrapbook page. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these card packs! So versatile. Thanks for sharing a scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout Amanda... and the subject matter looks very exciting! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and perfect for your exciting new build. I must remember to use these card packs more often! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Memories & More layout. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing this Memories & More card pack in use...it really helps me to see others' ideas with it, more than just seeing it in the catalog. Thanks for sharing your lovely layout :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I love this Memories & More card pack. So many beautiful cards to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS